Wednesday 24 June 2015

Vegan Tuck Box

Vegan Tuck Box

Have you ever tried snack boxes? They're becoming incredibly popular and they're so much fun, you never know what you're going to get inside! It's a little bit like buying your own surprise birthday or Christmas present. But one of the downsides of these schemes is you usually have to take out a subscription so it was great to discover that you can buy a single gluten free (or regular) vegan snack box from Vegan Tuck Box without subscribing, whenever you want one! And you really don't have to be vegan to treat yourself to one of these! 

Vegan Tuck Box created the UK's first vegan snack box scheme and the company ship the boxes worldwide. You're guaranteed to receive between 10 and 12 items in each of the classic boxes ( I received 11) but you can also opt for a mini box if you prefer which contains 5 or 6 products. The products change each month and just look at the treats I found in mine! 

raw chocolate from Golden Apple

This isn't the first time I've enjoyed the raw chocolate from Golden Apple so I was over the moon to receive my favourite flavour, it's chocolate apple pie!

Chika's smokey flavoured almonds

I absolutely adore roasted almonds and quite often roast them myself and these Chika's smokey flavoured almonds were delicious.

Trato Chips

I thought these crisps tasted a little strange, sort of garlicky...but I ate the whole packet!

Moral Fibre Courgette Crunch

I really enjoyed this snack from Moral Fibre of delicious raw courgette and cashew bites, the only problem is there's not very many in the pot!

Provamel Coconut & Pineapple Drink

I don't think I'm too keen on the fact that this drink has guar gum added to it but made from pineapple juice, rice and coconut milk it does sounds refreshing. I haven't tried it yet.

Angelic orange chocolate cookies

We've tried the Angelic double chocolate cookies before and didn't really like them but I opened this packet tonight and was surprised to discover that these were crispy, light, orangey and melt in your mouth deliciousness!

Snack Bars from Dove's Farm and Get Fruity

There were two snack bars in the box - a strawberry oat bar from Get Fruity and a Fig and Linseed flapjack from Dove's Farm ...I haven't eaten these yet but they look good.

Barney Butter almond & chia butter

I can't wait to try this almond & chia butter from Barney Butter, I certainly won't be sharing this ...

Biona organic berry burst

... and these little organic berry jewels from Biona will be enjoyed at some time in the near future!

Vantastic truffles

Lastly, I took these Vantastic truffles to work and shared them with my colleagues, a lovely afternoon treat!

Disclosure: All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way. 

If you would like to keep up with my posts, please join me on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and subscribe by email (top right).